Burn Belly Fat With Oolong Tea
With an infusion of 19 herbs out hot tea increases, metabolism promotes weight loss, reduces inflammation and Reduces appetite.
We are about to tell you the benefits of oolong tea which is a Chinese tea and a powerful ingredient of the hot tea
What is Oolong Tea?
Oolong means "Black Dragon". Oolong tea is a traditional semi-oxidized Chinese tea. Varying levels of oxidation are one of the main characteristics that distinguish black tea from green tea. While Green tea is not allowed to oxidize and black tea is allowed to oxidize until it turns black. Oolong is a partially oxidised and it combines the qualities of dark and green teas, giving it several interesting health benefits.
Now you must be wondering
What is the Use of Oolong Tea and what Does Oolong Tea Do?
The following are health and medicinal benefits of oolong tea
- Oolong tea improves alertness and thinking. Caffeine Increase the release of norepinephrine which benefits mood and theanine, an amino acid in tea, may also help boost attention and relieve anxiety
- Oolong tea has a calming effect due to the presence of tea polyphenols
- Oolong tea controls diabetes and helps in treating type 2 diabetes as it regulates the blood sugar level.
- Oolong tea contains anti-oxidants that remove free radicals from our body and hence reduce the risk of cancer, stroke and rheumatoid arthritis
- The anti-oxidants present in Oolong tea have various benefits for the skin. It gives a glow to the skin. It reduces acne, wrinkles, and blemishes.
- The antioxidants found in oolong tea help to keep your bones and teeth strong
How Oolong Tea works in Weight Loss
If you are looking to shed extra pounds then oolong tea is the tea you should go to. The tea not only boosts your metabolism it also helps decrease the amount of fat absorbed from your diet. This is not it since it’s a warm beverage it helps to suppress your appetite. Also, this mind alerting tea is naturally calorie free
Risks factors of using oolong tea and side effects to taking oolong Tea
Consuming oolong tea is considered safe but excess consumption of tea can lead to excess consumption of caffeine which can cause headache, nervousness, sleep problems, vomiting, diarrhea, irritability, irregular heartbeat, tremor, heartburn.
How much oolong tea a day is safe then?
2-3 cups of oolong tea a day should be safe to consume
Now you must be wondering if oolong alone is so effective, why should you consume hot tea, how is it different?
The hot tea helps you to reap the maximum benefits of oolong as the tea bags are pyramid shaped for better infusion. It uses Japanese technology and the bags are biodegradable.
This is not all, it contains 19 other herbs as well. There is one tea for the morning that aids weight loss and conditions like cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes and one tea for the evening that promotes sound sleep. These herbs work together in aiding weight loss and bringing forth good health. The following are a few other herbs added along with peppermint to enhance weight loss
The morning tea contains
1. Garcinia cambogia is a fruit that has been connected to weight loss through one of its chemical components, hydroxycitric acid. This herb
- Improves metabolism
- Increases energy
- Controls your appetite
- Reduces stress(compound HCA present in it)
- Lowers the LDL and improves HDL cholesterol thus improves the heart health
2. Gymnema- In Hindi Gymnema means destroyer of sugar. Gymnema is an ancient herb.
- Lowers blood sugar –it has antidiabetic properties which lower blood sugar levels after a meal.
- Reduces sugar cravings-decreases the ability to taste sweetness which leads to reduced sugar cravings.
- Reduces heart problem-it lowers the LDL cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood and thus prevents the risk of heart disease.
- Weight loss-gymnema reduces intake of sugar and reduces appetite, thus it plays an important role in weight loss
3. Ginseng- Is the name given to 11 different plants with short and fleshy roots
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Help in lowering the blood sugar levels, it also helps in improving insulin resistance.
- Increases energy-stimulates the mental and physical activity of people who feel weak and tired.
- Reduces the risk of getting cold and flu
- Takes care of age-related memory loss
- Reduces the risk of developing gall stones
- Improves heart function
4. Fennel seed- Is a Chinese tea which improves alertness and thinking
- It helps in improving digestive problems like heartburn, gas, nausea, bloating, constipation and irritable bowl disease
- It increases the production of saliva and helps to fight germs that cause bad breath
- Fennel seeds are a rich source of potassium that helps in regulating blood pressure and helps in controlling hypertension
- Fennel seeds are high in fiber which decreases fat storage
Now lets about the night tea
1.Cassia angustifolia (senna), a native plant of Yemen, Somalia and Arabia and now cultivated in other parts of the world, has a variety of medicinal uses in Unani as well as other traditional systems of medicine
- It is a cleaning herb it is used to clean the colon before a colonoscopy
- Helps in weight loss as it increases the fluid intake and helps in better absorption of nutrients
- Provides relief from heartburn, gas, bloating, nausea
- Improves hair growth
- Treats premature ageing
2. Valerian Root
Valerian is a perennial flowering plant native to Europe and Asia.
- Memory- it helps in improving the memory of an individual and mental alertness.
- Sleep disorder- valerian root has been used as a sleeping aid.It has a calming effect which help in regulating the sleep cells.
- Is used for sleep disorders. It is used as a sedative for the brain and nervous system.
- Reduce menopausal symptoms-valerian root help to reduce the hot flashes and anxiety due to menopause.
- Reduce stress-valerian root help in reducing stress. It helps in reducing the blood pressure and makes the heart beat slower in response to stress.
- Improve heart health-it strengthens the blood vessels and improves elasticity which in turn improves the heart health.
Moringa oleifera is a plant that is often called the drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the horseradish tree. Moringa has been used for centuries due to its medicinal properties and health benefits.
- Nourishes skin and hair health
- It protects skin cells from damage, detoxifies the body and boosts the skin and hair health.
- Protects the liver
- Treats mood disorders like anxiety, fatigue,depression
- Makes the bone healthier as it has calcium and phosphoru
- Fights against bacterial and fungal infections
4. Lemongrass is an herb that is native to Sri Lanka and South India but now grows in many countries around the world.
Improves stress and anxiety level
- Improves oral health (it reduces the growth of bacteria in the mouth which causes cavities)
- Improves bloating (lemongrass has a diuretic effect it makes the kidney release more urine)
- It has a cooling effect and thus helps in conditions like bloating, constipation and indigestion
- Is loaded with antioxidants (lemongrass helps in detoxifying the system as it is packed with numerous antioxidants )
- Regulates high blood pressure ( improves blood circulation)
Our hot tea blends these magical ingredients in the right proportion as its creation was supervised by Anjali Hooda who specializes in internal and functional medicine. She believes that food is medicine and this was the thought behind the creation of the hot tea. Now just imagine the benefits your body will receive after consuming all these phenomenal herbs. This one tea is the solution to a plethora of health problems!
Here are a few reviews and testimonials where people share the benefits they have received after consuming our famous hot tea
You can buy the Hot tea online from https://livenutrifit.store/products/hot-tea-for-weight-loss. You can also call us on 180 0102 0102or order it on WhatsApp.
The hot tea is a 21-day detox with which you can lose up to 3-4 kilos. This is not all. Our Hot Tea is 100% safe to use with no side effects
Are you all set to bring forth weight loss and good health?